For More Grow Pros / Sumagrow Information, Please fill out this form. Thanks
GrowPro, with Sumagrow inside
1. To grow healthier, stronger, more robust crops and lawns that can resists pests, disease, drought, wind and frost. This is done by remediating, enhancing and improving soil by naturally increasing helpful microbial elements that create organic activity, thus boosting its natural fertility and growing characteristics.
2. To greatly reduce or eliminate the use of chemicals within small & large scale agriculture farming, home gardening, and private & commercial lawncare services…including golf course maintenance.
4. To create environmentally safe and cost effective organic growing incentives that makes common sense and business sense.
What is GrowPro, with Sumagrow inside and what can it do?
It is a microbial soil enhancement / soil amendment product that naturally improves the condition of the soil. Once the soil is healthy, the plant is able to perform at its very best.
1. Most normal soils contain about 3 microbes in order to sustain growth. Growpro, with Sumagrow inside dramatically increases this by adding over 30 natural microbes in a super concentrated humic acid and water mixture. It has been called “Concentrated Mother Nature”.
2. It is all natural and organic, and contains NO chemicals.
3. Typical application - One gallon mixes with 100 gallons of water to cover one acre.
4. Drought resistant - It creates a water retention effect on the plants by keeping moisture around the root system and not letting it drain away. This can ensure survival during drought conditions. Another effect of this can be a reduction of irrigation water by at least 25%.
5. Nitrate runoff protection – Our products have shown to block 60% to 85% of nitrates from filtering through the soil and into the local water supply. There is an extensive test available on request.
6. It naturally raises the BRIX levels (sugar content) in plants. This raised BRIX level allows plants to process light better, and can become much healthier, and grow larger and stronger.
5. Eliminate or greatly reduce the use of fertilizers and all other inputs by at least 50%.
5. An increased in harvest yields have been reported by almost everyone who have used the products. The average yield increase is between 10% & 30%, but many have reported much more.
6. The money saved from eliminating or cutting back “inputs”, combined with the yield increase, can dramatically boost the return on investment.
What are Brix Levels and why is it important?
85% of the Brix levels have to do with sugar content, so we will focus on sugars. Our products naturally raise the Brix Levels in fruit, grass and other plants. This basically means plants can have an increase of Chlorophyll levels. This increase allows it process light better (photosynthesis) and in turn become healthier and stronger.
1. Pest control: Bugs do not have livers and cannot process sugar very well or at all. The sugar a bug does ingest spoils and rots in their gut…and then they die. Results: No bugs equals no birds and no problems.
2. Taste: Increased brix means better taste, higher sugar content, longer shelf life and overall improved health of the plant.
3. Drought and Frost Resistance: A stronger, healthier plant should be able to tolerate extreme climate conditions.
4. Livestock enjoy eating grass treated with it. Grass fed cattle seem to prefer the taste of the GrowPro treated grass over non-treated grass. Extensive studies have been performed by Dr. Allan Williams, PhD. His tests show how grass fed cattle preferred the treated grass over the “normal” grass. Dr. Williams recorded a dramatic increase in Brix levels, organic activity and water retention in the treated grass, compared to the control grass. A difference in overall cattle size was observed when comparing the treated and the control grass fed cattle. Treated-grass fed cattle gained 2/10 to 3/10 of a pound more per day than the “regular/ normal” grass fed cattle. This can result in a $150 USD increase per head of cattle, verses the regular/ normal grass fed cattle.
Tomatoes have proven to have the highest brix levels and the most impressive results. A huge yield increase of 300% to 550% has been reported with treated tomatoes grown in a greenhouse. The size, weight and overall appearance were very impressive, but it was the taste of the treated tomatoes has amazed people. It has turned skeptics into solid believers with just one bite. The increased brix levels have an impact on the overall quality, as well as the ability to resist bugs plus treat and correct damaging diseases like tomato blight.
Where’s the proof this actually works?
The December 2011 Edition of Popular Science Magazine had our product on the front cover. It was the #1 “Best of What’s NEW for 2011 grand Winner”.
Over $5 Million US dollars have been invested to conduct 10+ years of solid, well-documented research and testing. Many more trials are currently being conducted around the world. All have been met with great results. These tests range from the average home gardener, to PhD degree large scale farmers, to the highly accredited / world-renown “soil related” Professors from the most respected Universities in the world. We can provide test results from the University of Michigan, University of China, University of Mississippi, University of Hawaii just to name a few.
Drought resistance: We have pictures of corn grown in Texas where they had the worst drought in 150 years. No rain and over 100 days of temps over 100F. This was extreme conditions for this part of the USA. The control crop only grew to be 6 inches high and died. The treated crop grew 5-6 foot tall and had 3 ears of corn on it. It was not the best corn, but it was ears of corn grown in extreme drought conditions.
Frost resistance: There are Tobacco farm pictures on our website. www.TheGrowpros.com They had 3 below-freezing frosts that killed 100% the control-side crops but the treated-side tobacco grew fine without any frost damage or effects. The people who collected and processed the tobacco had never seen tobacco leaves so large before.
We have 100’s of reports from 100’s of farmers who have dramatically increased their crop yields and their ROI. We have testing results from PhD’s in the field and in the Universities. We have the proof it works. The data is complete.
Is it expensive and how much do you need?
It is Super Concentrated - 1 gallon of GrowPro mixes with 100 gallons of water and is applied to one acre at planting and a ½ gal per 100 gallons is applied half way through the planting season. That is it. Different crops required different applications.
It is very low cost. An average of $40 to $50 USD per gallon / per acre…or less is the cost.
The following is a response to questions raised by a Avocado Farm Owner. Please note, it takes over 14 years before an avocado tree produces fruit. These Avocado farmers are experiencing a “root rot” problem and want to fix it and any means available. Here’s our response back to them:
"Let's start with the negatives -- we have no experience with avocado or kiwi trees, nor the strain of phytopthora you are dealing with, however, we have been successful in treating related strains for potato blight and tomato mildew.
We don't work by treating the disease, rather we work by pursuing wellness. A strong and healthy person is less likely to come down with a cold. Under stress, we humans are susceptible to disease. It’s the same with trees and plants.
Under any of 12 different stress conditions, a tree or plant’s internal functionality is compromised, making it susceptible to attach by insects or disease. Insects or disease don’t usually come first; they seek out stressed trees. Since no organism lives in a vacuum, a state of balance or compatibility must be struck between any two or more living things and their circumstances.
In conventional thinking, it often goes unrecognized that stress compromises a tree’s internal functionality. For example, circulation of fluids inside of the plant’s xylem and phloem is often compromised. Like dominos falling, this compromise can negatively impact other functionality like photosynthesis or transpiration in the leaves, uptake and root pressure in the roots, etc.
We work by restoring health from the “inside-out” -- by making the soil healthier. This is outside-the-box thinking. But, it is possible to reverse decline and restore inner functionality to a tree or plant with new thinking and systems. If you do not believe that a tree or plant is–at some level–alive, then you will have trouble thinking outside-the-box to understand alternative approaches. It’s a holistic approach that asks you to have an open mind and set aside some of your assumptions about how trees and plants works.
Our approach of making the soil healthier is evidenced by the dramatic yield increases achieved -- in every type of plant life tested, around the world -- while reducing, and in some cases, eliminating, fertilizer while excelling in many stress conditions such as drought, frost and high winds.
When the excess of some factor -- like lack of water in a drought -- tip the balance, all organisms can go into a stressed state. The stressed state can contribute to weakness in the plant which then can attract insects or diseases. The insects or diseases then serve their role to establish nature's balance. This is the natural cycle of life.
The current approach by almost all in the industry is to kill anything that people consider a threat. Hence, the world has seen a proliferation of pesticides of every kind. We work by restoring the natural balance and allowing Mother Nature to operate as designed. For example, numerous tests in multiple types of plants show our product will increase brix levels. There is a wealth of research which shows higher brix levels correspond with fewer plant diseases and insect infestations.
Our products contain numerous strains of bacteria serving multiple functions. A healthy and diverse microbial population allows quorum sensing. Quorum sensing is the technique in which bacteria regulate their gene expression to better serve the needs of the group rather than the individual. It is proof that bacteria are not the single-celled, single minded organisms of classical microbiology. They are multi-cellular. Working in unison, they are able to accomplish many wonderful things.
Can we guarantee our product will solve your problem? Of course not, however, there are reasons to believe it will help and no reasons to believe it will cause any harm. The potential upside is worth the effort to find out."